Why I Use Bookmarks?
Bookmarks are very useful in order to gain in productivity because you have direct access to your favorites websites in one-click! So when you open your google chrome browser or even your firefox or Microsoft Edge;
– Bookmark your favorites news, sports websites
– Bookmark your competitors’s websites in order to visualize faster what they are doing #benchmark
– Bookmark great tools that you use on a daily basis
– Bookmark articles that you liked and want to share later with your friends, colleagues or family
– Bookmark great Youtube channels or even the
To sum up, bookmark what you like or often use in order to keep a trace of it to gain time and not spend a useless amount of time to search back for the correct URL/Website/Tool.
How to Add Bookmarks?
To bookmark on Google Chrome, it’s quite straight forward to do it.
You should see on the right corner of your browser a STAR. Please click on the star and it will not only change color:
Then, you will see a small pop-up on your browser that you can edit:
– Write the name of the bookmark. Per default, it will use the meta title which can be very long sometimes. Therefore, we advise you to use a short description of your bookmark. It will be useful to manage them later on.
– Right below, you have a “folder” that will enable you to add bookmarks with the same thematics.
How to Manage Bookmarks?
At some point, you might have a lot of bookmarks and therefore be difficult to manage all your them because you will have a long list of websites. Try to gather them through your own point of view or theme.
Especially if you wish to do a quick benchmark.
Hereafter a screenshot when you click on the top right corner of your google chrome browser where you have the 3 dots in vertical way.